Thursday, September 19

Tuesday Date Night

Aren't you just grateful for random date nights with your boyfriend or husband? I feel blessed that my boyfriend and I can afford just-because dates once in a while. Last night, we decided to check out the fancy restaurant that caught Miguel's attention for a few weeks now. He at least twice tried to bribe me a dinner date at La Creperie Boheme, just to stop me from traveling to another city for Mercato. He's not really a big fan of food fairs but I love him. Teehee! 

First, wowzah-point for La Creperie Boheme is the location. It is beside our favorite hang-out places Big Sky Mind and Craft Coffee Workshop. Imagine an afternoon of book-reading while sipping your favorite coffee blend at the latter, followed by a fabulous dinner with family/friends at the crepe shop then cap off the night with a cocktail or two at BSM. Aside from that, it is easy to find whether by commute or by car. The popular landmark is the Mcdonald's along E.Rodriguez corner Broadway Ave, Quezon City. 


both inside and outside is lovely
Second and most important for me is the service. Upon entering, the staff was accommodating and friendly. He led us to our table and handed out the menu and drinking water. Obvious ba na uhaw ako? HAHA I appreciate his compassion and being consistent in giving excellent customer service to us. 
chicken tocino & campagne crepe
Let's go now with the food. Miguel ordered Campagne crepe for a savory flavor. (I don't know why we clicked, we're totally different. Of course, I loooove sweets!) It did not disappoint him especially gooey cheese inside. He also liked the salad and even asked if I can make a vinaigrette as theirs. Pressure! Since, I want to taste something sweet but not really wanting a dessert 'coz I'm hungry, I got their chicken tocino ala Paris. Oh boy, I managed to finish my meal in like a minute!!! The meat is tender and just the right hint of sweetness, plus the eggs were cooked right. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Party in my stomach.


happy faces <3
We definitely love French-inspired restaurant with a variety of crepes (sweet & savory), wine selection, pasta and rice meals. There's music in the background too which made it more romantic. Aaaaaaaaand, those paintings and dainty chairs are just winners. With all the branches of the La Creperie, the New Manila branch is I believe where I belong. It ignited the boho queen in me. OMG!!! I should really set a second (but definitely not the last) visit here. 

We walked a little and decided to have a massage at a nearby spa called Body Delight Wellness Spa. Their one-hour massage is only at PHP 25o - very affordable for kuripots like us. Hehe! You can take a bath before and they'll serve hot green tea after the session. The masseuses are certified too so they're practically good.



Thank you Lord for letting us squeeze in a relaxing date in the middle of work-week. 



Ciao,

Keevee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, hello! Thank you for reading. Let's make this life more beautiful!